- 22 April, 2015
Please be advised that in 2015 we will have two start dates for the Jr. Nationals. The Boys' 18s will begin on Friday, July 31 and end on Sunday, August 9. The Boys' 16s will begin on Saturday, August 1 and also end Sunday, August 9. Online Registration will begin on May 21 and close…[Read More]
- 10 August, 2014
Noah Rubin (3), Rockville Centre, N.Y., is headed to the U.S. Open after defeating defending champion Collin Altamirano (5), Saratoga, Calif., 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 in the best-of-five singles final Sunday afternoon. Rubin, who also won Junior Wimbledon, earned the wild card into the singles main draw with the win. “I think it was pure mental…[Read More]
- 09 August, 2014
No. 2 seeds Noah Rubin and Stefan Kozlov earned wild cards into the main draw of the U.S. Open doubles with a 6-2, 6-2 boys 18s win over top seeds Collin Altamirano and Deiton Baughman Saturday afternoon. “We were really pumped up.” Rubin said. “It was the last match. We really put it all out…[Read More]
- 07 August, 2014
Oliver Crawford is the only unseeded player left in the main draw after defeating No. 14 Alexander Keyser, Danville, Calif., 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, in a boys 16s quarterfinal match Thursday. Crawford, Spartanburg, S.C., will play No. 9 Connor Hance (9), Torrance Calif., in Saturday’s semifinal. The other semi pairing will be determined on Friday. “I’ve…[Read More]
- 06 August, 2014
Unseeded Victor Pham hasn’t lost a set all tournament and that includes his 6-1, 6-3 upset of Patrick Kypson, the third seed in boys 16s, in Wednesday’s Round of 16. “I just think I served really well,” Pham said. “I think overall the way I thought and my ball selection was very smart. I didn’t…[Read More]
- Rafael Nadal Reacts To Drawing Novak Djokovic In The French Open Quarterfinals [Video]
- French Open Draw: Rafael Nadal Lands In Novak Djokovic’s Quarter!
- Wawrinka Crashes Out Of Home Geneva Event; Coric, Thiem Bid For Upsets In Nice
- Milos Raonic Withdraws From The French Open; Rafael Nadal Moves Up To A No. 6 Seed
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- Novak Djokovic Leads My List Of French Open Favorites
- Rafael Nadal’s 5 Greatest Matches At The French Open [Video]
- Robin Soderling: Maybe It Would Be Better If Rafael Nadal Lost Again At The French Open
- Novak Djokovic: I Don’t Have To Do Anything Special To Win The French Open
- Poll: Roger Federer Says Rafael Nadal Is His Favorite To Win The French Open, Who Is Yours?
- Novak Djokovic Nearly Lost An Eye When Popping The Champagne After His Rome Title [Video]
- Djokovic Beats Federer for Rome Title Heading Into Roland Garros
- ATP/WTA Previews: Simon, Isner at Nice; Geneva, Strasbourg, Nurnberg
- Sharapova Outlasts Gassed Suarez Navarro in WTA Rome Final
- Novak Djokovic Calls The Rome Center Court “Dangerous”
- Federer Seeks First Rome Title Sunday v Djokovic; Who’s The Pick?
- Sharapova Back To No. 2, Plays Surprising Suarez Navarro In Rome Final
- Rafael Nadal: I Still Think I’m Playing Well And I Will Fight For Another French Open Title
- WTA Player Gets Defaulted For Throwing Racquet In Crowd [Video]
- The Fall Of Rafael Nadal Continues; Federer, Djokovic Rome Final In Play
2015 July 30-August 09