- 10 August, 2014
Noah Rubin (3), Rockville Centre, N.Y., is headed to the U.S. Open after defeating defending champion Collin Altamirano (5), Saratoga, Calif., 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 in the best-of-five singles final Sunday afternoon. Rubin, who also won Junior Wimbledon, earned the wild card into the singles main draw with the win. “I think it was pure mental…[Read More]
- 09 August, 2014
No. 2 seeds Noah Rubin and Stefan Kozlov earned wild cards into the main draw of the U.S. Open doubles with a 6-2, 6-2 boys 18s win over top seeds Collin Altamirano and Deiton Baughman Saturday afternoon. “We were really pumped up.” Rubin said. “It was the last match. We really put it all out…[Read More]
- 07 August, 2014
Oliver Crawford is the only unseeded player left in the main draw after defeating No. 14 Alexander Keyser, Danville, Calif., 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, in a boys 16s quarterfinal match Thursday. Crawford, Spartanburg, S.C., will play No. 9 Connor Hance (9), Torrance Calif., in Saturday’s semifinal. The other semi pairing will be determined on Friday. “I’ve…[Read More]
- 06 August, 2014
Unseeded Victor Pham hasn’t lost a set all tournament and that includes his 6-1, 6-3 upset of Patrick Kypson, the third seed in boys 16s, in Wednesday’s Round of 16. “I just think I served really well,” Pham said. “I think overall the way I thought and my ball selection was very smart. I didn’t…[Read More]
- 06 August, 2014
Boys 16s top seed John McNally said he’s feeling very good so far as he heads into Wednesday’s Round of 16. “My movement has been very good,” said Cincinnati’s McNally. “My fitness has improved a lot. I felt good about that. I haven’t felt fatigued at all. My forehand’s been working. Also, my mental game.…[Read More]
- Nadal Dominates In Return At Beijing, Djokovic Stays Perfect; Serena, Sharapova Advance
- Nadal Returns Tonight In Beijing, Djokovic Begins Final No. 1 Push; Serena Survives Scare
- ATP London Race (29 Sept 14): Murray Moves Up, Nishikori Strengthens London Bid
- Kvitova, Murray, Nishikori Win WTA/ATP Titles
- Watch This Cool Trick Serve From Elina Svitolina [Video]
- Did You Know Novak Djokovic Has Never Lost In Beijing? He’s 19-0 At The China Open!
- Andy Murray: Hopefully I Can Win Another Title By The End Of The Year!
- ATP/WTA Previews: Nadal, Serena Rock China Open Field
- Murray Reaches First ATP Final In 14 Months; Nishikori Strong In Kuala Lumpur
- Rafael Nadal Ready For Final Push, Admits Right Wrist Still Isn’t 100%
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Rafael Nadal Arrives In Kazakhstan For His Exo Match Today Against Tsonga [Video]
- Maria Sharapova Flew Coach Class Leaving Wuhan?
- 2014 Fall Preview: With No. 1 At Stake, Where Will Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Be These Last Few Months
- Roger Federer’s #PhotoshopRF For India!
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Confirmed: Rafael Nadal Will Play Beijing And Shanghai
- Roger Federer Replaces Rafael Nadal In IPTL, He’ll Play In New Delhi!
- ATP/WTA Preview: Loaded Women’s Field at China Debut Event
- Goffin, Ivanovic, Niculescu, Pliskova Win ATP/WTA Titles
2015 July 30-August 09