- 11 August, 2013
Collin Altamirano became the first unseeded player in the 71-year-history of the Nationals in Kalamazoo to win a singles title when he defeated No. 14 Jared Donaldson, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, in the best of five boys 18s championship match Sunday. With the win, Altamirano, Yuba City, Calif., also earns a wild card into the main…[Read More]
- 11 August, 2013
Tommy Paul (3) and Jake DeVine (4) were roommates during the tournament, but they put that aside as they faced each other in the boys 16s championship match. Paul came out on top, winning 6-3, 6-1, along with the wild card into the U.S. Open juniors. It hasn’t quite sunk in yet, but “Wow. Getting…[Read More]
- 10 August, 2013
Bolstered by a large contingent of family and friends, Kalamazoo’s Paul Oosterbaan and partner Ronnie Schneider, Bloomington, Ind., won the boys 18s doubles championship and the wild card into the main doubles draw of the U.S. Open. Oosterbaan and Schneider, the No. 3 seeds, defeated No. 4 Henry Craig, Murrieta, Calif., and George Goldhoff, Germantown,…[Read More]
For just the second time in tournament history, an unseeded player will compete in the boys 18s finals after non-seed Collin Altamirano, Yuba City, Calif., upset top seed Gage Brymer, Irvine, Calif., 6-0, 6-1, in Saturday’s semifinals. The only other unseeded player in the boys 18s finals was Cecil Mamiit, who lost to Paul Goldstein…[Read More]
- 09 August, 2013
The top four seeds in boys 16s all advanced to Saturday’s singles semifinals, but there were some shakeups in boys 18s. Collin Altamirano, Yuba City, Calif., is the lone unseeded player left in the main draw. No unseeded player has ever won the tournament. “I don’t play as much as the other kids when it…[Read More]
- Poll: Who Will Win Indian Wells: Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer?
- We Think This Is Rafael Nadal Scuba Diving [Video]
- Andre Agassi Doesn’t Know If He’ll Play In The IPTL; Won’t Say Never To Coaching [Video]
- New Grand Slam Champion Stanislas Wawrinka Goes To Hollywood [Video]
- Indian Wells Men’s Preview: Will Nadal Beat Murray, Federer And Djokovic To Defend Title?
- World Tennis Day 2014 Highlights: Djokovic-Murray, Agassi-Sampras, More [Video]
- Roger Federer: I Promised Myself Not To Play When I’m Injured
- Every Time Roger Federer Has Won Dubai He’s Gone On To Win Wimbledon!
- Dimitrov, Delbonis, Cibulkova Win Tennis Titles
- IPTL: Tennis Stars Nadal, Djokovic, Serena Sign Up For The Money, But Will There Be Any?
- Federer’s Looking A Whole Lot Better-er Entering March Madness!
- Federer Wins Dubai; Zakopalova Fight-back
- Novak Djokovic: I’m Not Satisified, Losing To Roger Is Not A Bad Loss, I Know What To Work On For Indian Wells
- If Grigor Dimitrov Wants To Shed His “Showtime” Nickname, He Needs To Stop Winning Points Like This [Video]
- Mats Wilander Admits Current Era Of Players Much Better Than When He Played
- Rafael Nadal Left Rio With An ATP Title And A Deal With Ronaldo’s Marketing Agency
- David Ferrer’s Status For March Is Uncertain After Suffering A Groin Injury In Acapulco
- What’s Right With Roger Federer?
- What’s Wrong With Novak Djokovic?
- Super Showdown: Federer Faces Djokovic In Dubai SFs Friday; Who’s The Pick?
2014 August 02-10