- 10 August, 2014
Noah Rubin (3), Rockville Centre, N.Y., is headed to the U.S. Open after defeating defending champion Collin Altamirano (5), Saratoga, Calif., 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 in the best-of-five singles final Sunday afternoon. Rubin, who also won Junior Wimbledon, earned the wild card into the singles main draw with the win. “I think it was pure mental…[Read More]
- 09 August, 2014
No. 2 seeds Noah Rubin and Stefan Kozlov earned wild cards into the main draw of the U.S. Open doubles with a 6-2, 6-2 boys 18s win over top seeds Collin Altamirano and Deiton Baughman Saturday afternoon. “We were really pumped up.” Rubin said. “It was the last match. We really put it all out…[Read More]
- 07 August, 2014
Oliver Crawford is the only unseeded player left in the main draw after defeating No. 14 Alexander Keyser, Danville, Calif., 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, in a boys 16s quarterfinal match Thursday. Crawford, Spartanburg, S.C., will play No. 9 Connor Hance (9), Torrance Calif., in Saturday’s semifinal. The other semi pairing will be determined on Friday. “I’ve…[Read More]
- 06 August, 2014
Unseeded Victor Pham hasn’t lost a set all tournament and that includes his 6-1, 6-3 upset of Patrick Kypson, the third seed in boys 16s, in Wednesday’s Round of 16. “I just think I served really well,” Pham said. “I think overall the way I thought and my ball selection was very smart. I didn’t…[Read More]
- 06 August, 2014
Boys 16s top seed John McNally said he’s feeling very good so far as he heads into Wednesday’s Round of 16. “My movement has been very good,” said Cincinnati’s McNally. “My fitness has improved a lot. I felt good about that. I haven’t felt fatigued at all. My forehand’s been working. Also, my mental game.…[Read More]
- Federer, Nadal And Djokovic Have Finished Ranked In The Top 3 Six Times! [Chart]
- After Ivan Lendl Said No, Tomas Berdych Hires Dani Vallverdu
- Roger Federer Is An Unbelievable Tennis Player And A Better Bloke!
- Poll: Who’s Most Likely To Drop Out Of The Top 10 In 2015?
- Novak Djokovic: I Have One Problem With The French Open, His Name Is Rafael Nadal
- Pete Sampras: Tennis Players Have Become Too One Dimensional
- Roger Federer And Novak Djokovic Play To 6-6 Tie In IPTL Exo, Here’s The Video
- Sloane Stephens, Madison Keys Have New Coaches
- Agnieszka Radwanska Hires Martina Navratilova As Her New Coach
- Want To See Roger Federer Dance? [Video]
- Top Finishers in Tennis-X 2014 Year-end Top 10 Picks Contest
- Why Does The ATP And WTA Shorten The Season When All These Players Still Want To Play?
- Poll: Who’ll Finish Ranked Higher In 2015, Roger Federer Or Rafael Nadal?
- Tony Roche: Roger Federer Can Win More Slams And Play For Another 4-5 Years!
- Rafael Nadal Returns To Training, Gets Honored In Mallorca [Video]
- Rafael Nadal: I Won’t Get Back To My 2013 Level, But I Will Try To Get Back On Top
- Juan Martin Del Potro Confirms Return To Tennis At Brisbane
- Fedal Wars: Uncle Toni Admits There’s No Debate Federer’s Better Than Nadal, But Djokovic Also?
- Andy Murray Reportedly Engaged To Girlfriend Kim Sears, Makes Coaching Changes
- Eugenie Bouchard And Coach Nick Saviano Split
2015 July 30-August 09